--wg9FEZT+WCTrEXgJ

I seem to end up doing the following quite a lot:

enum.each do |a|
  enum.each do |b|
    next if a >=3D b
    # do_something with a and b

In general, I=E2=80=99m looking for an idiomatic way of traversing each
possible pair of a given enum=E2=80=99s contents (once). Is there a more
compact construct?

(I assume I could finally grasp the whole block-passing side of Ruby
and write my own Enumerable#each_mix, but maybe there=E2=80=99s something t=
here
already. Note: Enumerable#each_pair doesn=E2=80=99t cut it, as it=E2=80=99s=
 just for
neighbouring element pairs, while I need something for all possible
pairs.)

Thanks in advance for any help with the above!

-- Shot
--=20
The existential root of libertarianism is the experience of
being very bad at taking orders from morons.   -- Leopold Leider

--wg9FEZT+WCTrEXgJ

--wg9FEZT+WCTrEXgJ--