On Sat, Dec 15, 2007 at 08:15:01PM +0900, Casimir P wrote:
> Whats the smallest gadget you can code (and compile) ruby on?
>
> I am looking for something that could be used in the bus.. But is
> hopefully inexpensive and very small. OF course it should have qwerty or
> dvorak or similar input sys.
>
> --
> Casimir Pohjanraito
> Art Portfolio: http://csmr.dreamhosters.com

I've been working on getting Ruby integrated with the open source development
platform Maemo, which is used by Nokia in their "Internet Tablet" range. I'd
seriously suggest you look into the Nokia 770, which is super cheap now. Also,
the Nokia N800 and N810's are sweet. Though more expensive.

  http://maemo.org

  http://nokia.com/770
  http://nokia.com/N800
  http://nokia.com/N810