------art_4662_26078902.1197697683893

Thank you very much Konrad, it seems that I am on my way now.
The only weird thing that happened now with Mechanize is that it all works
perfectly on my Linux but it doesn on my Mac/Leopard.
Both have Ruby 1.8.6

On the mac I get the following error while trying to execute the first
Mechanize example:

./mechanize.rb:4: uninitialized constant WWW (NameError)
    from /Library/Ruby/Site/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
`gem_original_require'
    from /Library/Ruby/Site/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in `require'
    from goog.rb:2

and the code is the first example of machanize:

require 'rubygems'
require 'mechanize'

agent = WWW::Mechanize.new
agent.user_agent_alias = 'Mac Safari'
page = agent.get("http://www.google.com/")
search_form = page.forms.with.name("f").first
search_form.q = "Hello"
search_results = agent.submit(search_form)
puts search_results.body

I really don't know why this constant is uninitialized and how could I
initialize it.  Besides it worries my that on Linux, after installing the
mechanize gem, everything worked out of the box.

Thanks again