On Dec 14, 2007, at 9:30 AM, John Joyce wrote:

> How do you prevent or at least reign in the splintering/forking of
> code and likely duplication of efforts here?

I spent a great deal of time considering this issue and discussed the
pros and cons with multiple Ruby Quiz fans.  In the end, I decided
forking was acceptable.  This gives you more choices as a solver, find
a failing test you want to make pass and go for it!

> As with so many quizzes, I'm going to sit and watch the ping pong
> battle royale. I don't know much  about binary trees or other such
> data structures...

There couldn't be a more perfect opportunity to learn a little about
binary trees.  Remember, you only need to make one test pass.  Watch
for your chance!  ;)

James Edward Gray II