On Dec 14, 12:18 pm, Paul Irofti <bulib... / fakehost.net> wrote:
> I had the solution to Rob's ping (but stopped posting it so I could get
> an answer as to who's in charge of this quiz) and also started from 1 as
> nodes are usually counted, not edges.
>
> Basically, imho, height should return log2(@content.lenght) + 1.

Well I think a lower bound would be log2(@content.length + 1).  The
upper-bound would be, I assume, what is described in the Wikipedia
article.

Anyway, I tried to fix the height assumptions in Rob's and Ken's
submissions according to what you and I seem to be saying.  I was
uncomfortable with negating others' tests, and perhaps I should have
made a parallel branch to Rob's submission.  Anyway, perhaps you can
take the next step.

Eric