> 1) How did you find out about Ruby?

Python, Haskell, Arc and Ruby.

> 2) Prior to finding Ruby, what programming language(s) did you primarily
> use?

Java, C++, Visual Basic (I'm forced to, believe me :)

> 3) (this question is for folks coming from PythonLand or PerlLand)
> What Python or Perl modules do you miss most and wish that Ruby had?

na

> 4) (follow-up to #3) Would the lack of these modules preclude you from
> using Ruby?

no

> 5) Do you think you'll be using Ruby at work in the next:
>   3 months?   6 months?  (or do you already use it at work?)

I work to pay the rent, but besides that I use *good and powerful* programming languages such as Ruby in my standalone projects.

> 6) (follow-up to #4) If you don't forsee being able to use Ruby at work
> within the next 6 months, what is the main reason keeping you from using
> it there?

I think that the language must include in it's core features already proven to be useful in other languages, such as a tool for
documentation.