Alex DeCaria wrote:
> Bill Davenport wrote:
>> I'm curious.  Are you connecting to Outlook through an Exchange Server
>> or a stand-alone client?
>>
>> Bill
>>

>> Alex DeCaria wrote:
>>> Can anyone tell me how to connect to the 'Saved Items' folder in Outlook
>>> using WIN32OLE?  I can get to all the other folders using
>>> GetDefaultFolder(), but I can't seem to get to the 'Saved Items' folder
>>> this way.  mapi.Folders.Item('Saved Items') doesn't do it either.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance.  Alex
>
> Bill,
>
> I'm connecting through an exhange server.  I am able to access my inbox,
> deleted items, etc., and also my 'personal folders'.  I just can't
> figure out how to get to the 'saved items'.
>
> Alex

Alex,

I have ubuntu and if I open a file browser and you should be able to
connect the Exchange server. This will let you view the contents of your
Sent Items.
dav://<owa link>/exchange/<user account>/Sent%20Items

I haven't used the win32ole so I chose to use what Exchange uses
natively -- WebDAV.   I hope this helps.

If you know what you're looking for within the Sent Items folder I have
some code.