Long time no see!

Hopefully I can get some insight into something I'm dealing with, as I
have in the past!

I'm working on something in Rails, however, I believe this to be more
of a Ruby question than anything having to do with Rails.

I'm grabbing all the associations from a Class, and then putting those
associations into an Array.  What I get back is an Array of symbols.

Now, I need to do the same thing for those symbols... however, I need
to somehow get Ruby to recognize those symbols as Classes.

So, let's say in my array, I have a symbol by the name of :foos, that /
should/ correspond with the Foo class.

So...

array looks like: [:foos, :bars]

I need to be able to do something along the lines of:

array[0].to_s.capitalize.singularize.my_method_to_grab_associations

Well, obviously that will give me Foo, but it thinks Foo is a string.

Which leads me to my question -
How do I get my method to give me back what I'm looking for on Foo,
rather than complaining that Foo is a string?

Thanks in advance!