On 12/8/07, Just Another Victim of the Ambient Morality
<ihatespam / hotmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
>     What do you all think?

I think 47 messages (48th with mine) is A LOT. I don't think the
subject deserves such attention. There's already TOO MUCH NOISE in
this mailing list.

And I think I've got a solution for your problem. It's a crazy idea:

  what about if instead of bending a language to your preferences you
actually, you know, learn to type.

P.S. I wonder if these people are real. Sometimes I think they're just
[Perl|Python|Java] trolls testing our patience or wasting our time on
purpose.

If you are honest, JAVotAM, get a grip: that change you're thinking
of, won't happen.
--
Gerardo Santana