Victor Reyes wrote:
> TimeStamp: No need for explanation here.
> Server: This will always be a two digits number.
> Function: This will be a string.
> R/T(MS): This will a a response time given in milliseconds.

Looks like a standard time-series graph to me.

Try 'eplot' (easy gnuplot) which is a Ruby wrapper around gnuplot:
http://liris.cnrs.fr/christian.wolf/software/eplot/index.html

For more options see:
http://raa.ruby-lang.org/search.rhtml?search=graph

There was also a Ruby project (I think it was based on ruby-gnuplot)
that generated the most *dazzling* LaTeX/EPS graphs I ever saw.  It was
written by a University professor, but I cannot remember its name... it
was "topika" or "to*" or "ika" or something.  Googling around turned up
nothing.  It had very nice RDoc documentation and lots of examples.
Argh, why can't I remember?

Does anyone on this list know?