Hard specs coming!

Loop of
-"Entitlements" should be:

me
Ent
lti
_s_

-"Arbeitsberichten" ('work reports' in German dative) should be:
____ch_
Arbeits
____reb
_____n_

-"Gesundheitsdienste" ('medical service' in German) should be:
_it_
Gesu
_hdn
__i_
_te_
_sn_

(I'm not quite sure about this one, since it could involve an infinite
loop with the 4 last letters)

Have fun!

PS: you can also use
"satisfactoriamente"