On Dec 5, 3:00 am, Michael Fellinger <m.fellin... / gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 4, 2007 2:05 PM, RichardOnRails
>
> <RichardDummyMailbox58... / uscomputergurus.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> > Search on WindowsXP/SP2 didn't seem to locate a file is looking for.
> > As someone relatively new to Ruby,  I wonder whether there are any
> > Rubyisms I could have used to cut down the the 80+ lines I took to
> > accomplish this task,  given the USAGE requirement I posed in the
> > code.
>
> Quick implementation of what i could read from your code...http://rafb.net/p/GyzZxJ94.html

Hi Michael,

Great code!  You interpreted my intent perfectly.  And your code
worked perfectly (though, in case someone else uses it, I think I had
to tweak something before I got it to work, though I can't remember
what it was and I might be confusing this with someone else's
offering. )

The option-handling is package is great,  though it's going to take me
a few days to understand its nuances ... maybe quite a few days :-)

Thanks for showing me some of the elegant heights of Ruby.

After I'm satisfied with my understanding of the package,  I'm going
to try adding -cra --created_after, -cha --changed_after, etc.  It
seems to me that we should be able specify more than RE comparisons
with an option-handler package.

Best wishes,
Richard