On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 09:19:06PM +0900, Tobias DiPasquale wrote:
> This is exactly what TupleSpaces are for. Please check them out.
[...]
> it's very easy to use and does exactly what you need.

I checked it out a while ago and I like it, but it still depends on
drb and as such doesn't satisfy the requirement that the system should
be independent from the language the client/interface is written in
(unless I am missing something macroscopic).

A language independent implementation of tuple spaces would definitely
rock, though.

Massimiliano