> My project has three directories: lib, test, and examples. Now if I
> open up a DOS window to the top level project directory and run my
> example code such as "ruby examples/file_example.rb", it runs fine.
> However, when I debug, Komodo doesn't understand my path structure
> such that if I open up file_example.rb and start the debugger, I get a
> "no such file to load" on my require statement.
>
> So, how do I set up Komodo to understand that it should look in the
> lib directory to find the 'require' file?
Never mind. I found a better cross-platform way in the pickaxe 2nd ed.
page 160. What I do is "... a little load path magic" and put this
before my require statements:

$:.unshift File.join(File.dirname(__FILE__), "..", "lib")

With this it doesn't matter which directory I start the code from and it
works.

Cheers,
Jim