I writing my first gem and have a question about how to set up Komodo
4.2 to debug it correctly.

My project has three directories: lib, test, and examples. Now if I open
up a DOS window to the top level project directory and run my example
code such as "ruby examples/file_example.rb", it runs fine. However,
when I debug, Komodo doesn't understand my path structure such that if I
open up file_example.rb and start the debugger, I get a "no such file to
load" on my require statement.

So, how do I set up Komodo to understand that it should look in the lib
directory to find the 'require' file?

Thanks in advance.

-Jim