Yes. Please send me any examples you may have. I already got one from
this mailing-list which I haven't tried yet. But don't mind receiving
few from you.

At this stage, JDBC seems to like the best option given that I need to
to communicate 2 different databases and one of them has only JDBC
interface and other is MySQL for which I will use JDBC too. Since JDBC
is my only option, JRuby will be the default choice.

Thanks,