On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 08:50:14PM +0900, Bober wrote:
> Hello!
> in folder public/pdf I have a file "test.pdf"
>
> when I try it open http://127.0.0.1:3001/pdf/test.pd
> everything is ok, browser open test.pdf.
>
> but when I try to redirect in method
> (redirect_to_path "/pdf/test.pdf" )

Are you sure that leading / is supposed to be there?  Maybe it should be
"pdf/test.pdf" instead of "/pdf/test.pdf".

I'm not really much of a Rails user (I've just toyed with it a little),
but that's the first thing that leaps to mind.

Phillip J. Haack: "Productivity is not about speed. It's about velocity.
You can be fast, but if you're going in the wrong direction, you're not
helping anyone."