Steckly, Ron wrote:
> Hi Dianne,
>
> When you say your monitor won't open, what does that mean?  Do you get a
> blank screen?  Are there lines?  How committed are you to the Fedora
> distro?  Can you tell me more about your machine?
>
> Ron

Hi Sir Ron,

Good day!
I am so flattered that you reply in my querries,by the next year 2008 we
will be using linux (open source)here in our province , fedora was
introduce to us last 3rd month of this year, I am having problem in
installing fedora on other brand of monitor (desktop),after installing
fedora core 6 the input signal out of range will appear...commitment on
fedora? well...we the Information Technology Unit here in our province
are 100% committed to our fedora distro... (i need your help, since we
are newbies with this and I want to extend my thanks to all of you guys
for helping with this technology).

regards,
Dianne