On 12/4/07, Joe L <superist_joe / yahoo.com> wrote:
> I don't see how RubyScript2Exe would work when it's a virtual machine.  Would it package the entire virtual machine inside the exe?

I don't know all the internals, but essentially, yes.  It collects
everything needed to run your script into a self-extracting executable
format.
It has worked great for me in the past, I was able to make a
standalone app which included an FXRuby UI and web support.   It was a
pretty large executable, but ran perfectly on an otherwise ruby-free
laptop.

-Adam