=begin

 This might be old hat to some, but I just figured out how to make an
iterator so that if I get some kind of failure, it will return the
element and try again on the same iteration. The code below is just a
simulation, but now that I have this example working, I know how to
code what I really want. This feature of ruby really impresses me
alot !

=end

#####################################

$fail = true

$cont = nil

def proc_tab
  statement = ["first statement", "second statement",
  "third statement"]

    statement.each_with_index do |stat,idx|
      if $cont
        cont = $cont
        $cont = nil
        cont.call
      end
# simulate a failure on index 1
      callcc {|cont| $cont = cont } if idx == 1 and $fail
      $fail = false if $cont
      yield stat

["searchCIO","searchCRM"].each do |site|
  (1..5).each do |art|
    $fail = true
    puts site + "->" + art.to_s
    proc_tab do |stat|