rash: terrible
rush: terrible

mogok! it sounds cool, it's related to rubies, erm, and apparently has
a violent and oppressive history...

hey it would also be humanitarian in how it brings to light an issue
that people might not have thought about?

90% of the world's rubies come from Myanmar. The red stones from there
are prized for their purity and hue. Thailand buys the majority of
Myanmar's gems. The "Valley of Rubies", the mountainous Mogok area,
200 km (125 miles) north of Mandalay, is noted for its rare pigeon's
blood rubies and blue sapphires. Working conditions in the mines,
however, are said to be horrendous. Debbie Stothard of the Alternative
ASEAN Network on Burma stated that mining operators used drugs on
employees to improve productivity, with needles shared, raising the
risk of HIV infection: "These rubies are red with the blood of young
people." Brian Leber (jeweler who founded The Jewellers' Burma Relief
Project) stated that "for the time being," Burmese gems should not be
something to be proud of. (from wikipedia)

http://www.ruby-sapphire.com/pigeons-blood-mogok.htm is friendlier.

/usr/bin/mogok! /usr/bin/mogok!