_
>   reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Session
> Manager\Environment"
>     /v Path /t REG_EXPAND_SZ
>     /d "%Path%;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Shoes\0.r315"

Alright I think the 1st part works, but not the second part, take a look

 C:\Documents and Settings\Schmode>reg add
"HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Ses
sion

The operation completed successfully

C:\Documents and Settings\Schmode>Manager\Environment"

C:\Documents and Settings\Schmode>    /v Path /t REG_EXPAND_SZ
'/v' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\Documents and Settings\Schmode>    /d "%Path%;C:\Program Files\Common
Files\S
hoes\0.r315"
'/d' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\Documents and Settings\Schmode>

Thanks a whole bunch for the help guys!