On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 03:49:44AM +0900, Erik Boling wrote:
> And yes that works, but its only working when i run them in the sample
> folder? is it possible for me to run them in other places?

Sure.

  shoes "C:\Program Files\follow.rb"

Here's a very long command so you can run Shoes from any cmd window:

  reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Session Manager\Environment"
    /v Path /t REG_EXPAND_SZ
    /d "%Path%;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Shoes\0.r315"

I will add this to the next installer and all thanks to you kind sir.

> P. S. Sorry if this is frustrating, just started this whole programming
> thing and im trying to get a hang of all the lingo and what not :P!
> Thanks for any help

Don't ever apologize for being new to programming ever again. Now,
I mean it, Erik.

_why