Erik Boling wrote:
> So, i have been looking around for easy GUI's. I tried DL'ing TK but I
> got frustrated with the lack of help/ tutorials so i have found the
> toolkit "shoes".
> I'm trying to download it, but i get compile errors when trying to run
> it, or the "read me". Is there some other software i need to have one my
> PC? I'm not sure if i should be posting this here, but i might as well
> give it a shot.
> Just in case, yes i have tried other downloads and they arn't working
> either?
> Any help would be much appreciated =]

Ok i have messed around a bit more with this, and now its more
complicated than i thought. I didn't realized *running shoes* just does
the open file window. i can run the samples by opening it w/ shoes, but,
if i save them to C: drive and try to run them, cmd says shoes is an
unitialized constant. Is there a way to kind of break free of shoes and
be able to run it with other things like cmd?