On Dec 1, 4:59 pm, Will Mueller <will.lil... / gmail.com> wrote:
> First of all, what do you mean by "top post"? Do you mean reply on an
> email such as this?

Yes.

> And what I mean by "bring up" is simply like the method defined below.
> If I would have typed the code I used below, I would be able to see
> the text "Test" if I typed "w."
>
> With Thanks,
> Will

What Robert is asking is why you don't just use ruby's built-in
feature for including files and store your many ruby files on the file
system. For example, with a directory like this...

foo

 `- main.rb

 `- bar.rb

 `- baz.rb

...now from main.rb you can just say 'require "bar"' and everything in
bar.rb gets included in main.rb.

What is it about this that is not sufficient, that a database would
solve?

Regards,
Jordan