--0-1248790713-11964574437275

My work is on subsegmental primes for speech recognition and I have plans to related to text recognition. Ok, I'll be loking forward to see your work.
  thankx miki

Miki Vz <mikisvaz / yahoo.com> wrote:
  al_batuul wrote:
> Dear Miki,
>
> I am very interested in the text Mining library, please inform me when
> ready,
> Fatmah

Its a library to process Text for Biology. I does document
classification and named entity extraction and normalization, and I'm
yet to port from the earlier perl version the code for protein protein
interaction detection.

The library is already complete, and I'm using it for some text analysis
system I'm working on. It also has a complete evaluation system for each
step, using PubMed articles and the Biocreative data sets, so it should
be useful for other researchers on the field.

I have to still publish it, I guess I need to clean and organize the
code a bit, and figure out all the copyrigth stuff. But I'm really
looking forward, I'd love to have some input.

mail me at

mikisvaz at yahoo com and i'll keep you informed.

Cheers

- Miki