Phil Rhoades wrote:
> People,
>
> Would it be possible to use Ruby's metaprogramming ability to write
> something like Tierra?:

Phil,

While I can't answer your question specifically, I can provide the
following information that you may find helpful.

Meta programing within ruby is very extensive with full support for
reflection and class, method, instance variable creation, etc...   There
is virtually nothing that you can't create, modify, delete meta
programing wise from within the ruby runtime.

Please check out the methods eval() and class_eval() at your leisure

hth

ilan