unknown wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>             I am facing with a new type of problem with railroad,
> explained below
>

> 1.                   I am using an oracle database in my application. In
> the database.yml file, I am having different schema connections to the
> same database.like

A database can only have one schema definition from a rails perspective.

From the configuration file it appears that you are attempting to have
different users access the same db with different privilege sets. If
this is the case, then make sure that both users can see the "Reporting"
table.

Secondly, as suggested earlier, you should check the console to make
sure that you indeed have a table named: "reportings"..

Lastly, please post rails or "railroad" related questions to the rails
forum.

hth

ilan