On Nov 29, 7:28 am, srinivasan.an... / accenture.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>             I am facing with a new type of problem with railroad,
> explained below
>
> 1.                   I am using an oracle database in my application. In
> the database.yml file, I am having different schema connections to the
> same database.like

Can you first try your success accessing your classes from script/
console ?

You're trying to get too many things in one row, and sometimes you
missed the spot.

Tryo from the console grabbing the model information, and if it works
_then_ look for problems in railroad.

> How to make railroad understand that reporting.rb is not a table but
> just a connection.

Reporting in a table, why then is inside app/models? and inherit from
ActiveRecord::Base ?