Indeed.  I've started work on a really nice utility to make working on
Ruby documentation very easy, but it's been slow.  I'm hoping to have
something to show very soon...

Until then, I'm not sure what to do to stimulate people to document.
There's a fairly rampant perception that your tests/specs should acts
as documentation, but I think that perhaps they don't fill the gap by
themselves.  They're no doubt a great complement to API/narrative
documentation, but I don't think they stand alone very well.

Perhaps we should start a fund to document stuff (there's one for
Rails but it'd be neat to see one for general Ruby libraries).
Bounties, anyone? :)

--Jeremy

--
http://www.jeremymcanally.com/