From: ruby-talk-admin / ruby-lang.org [mailto:ruby-talk-admin / ruby-lang.org]
Sent: martes, 27 de noviembre de 2007 02:53 p.m.
To: rbarrile / b-vision.com
Subject: Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

Caution: If you reply this mail, the recipient is mailing list!
post articles	<ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org>
commands	<ruby-talk-ctl / ruby-lang.org>
maintainer	<ruby-talk-admin / ruby-lang.org>

Welcome to our mailing list <ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org> !

This mail contains the fundamental usage of the mailing list server.

1	How to use this server

Please send commands in the mail body not subject to the address
<ruby-talk-ctl / ruby-lang.org>.

The command syntax is as follows:

	# help
	help

	# help
or
	help

Please send the "# help" to the address <ruby-talk-ctl / ruby-lang.org> for
help and
server functions overview

	# help

to get general information on this list

	# guide

If you want to make a contact with the mailing list maintainer, please
e-mail to

	ruby-talk-admin / ruby-lang.org

ML server exists to decrease routine works by maintainers. Please try
to use server functions as could as possible.

				ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org Maintainer
				ruby-talk-admin / ruby-lang.org