Please remember that there are a number of people who read the global
RubyForge RSS feed, which lists news updates to EVERY project.  (OK,
honestly, I have no idea how many other people do this.  But "one" is a
number too, and according to Sesame Street[1], I'm the most important
person in the whole wide world.)

It's very nice to know that your brand-new project is in alpha, and that
you're refactoring it so trunk may be unstable, and that it now includes
unit tests, and that it has experimental BeOS support.

But you know what I really want to know when I read your news update?

WHAT THE (*$#$( IS IT?

Thank you.

[1] Actually, it wasn't Sesame Street at all.  It was a series of
syndicated shorts commissioned by the U.S. Office of Child Development:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB3fi7opDBc

--
Jay Levitt                |
Boston, MA                | My character doesn't like it when they