On Nov 21, 8:44 pm, Rick DeNatale <rick.denat... / gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 20, 2007 9:35 PM, RichardOnRails
>
> <RichardDummyMailbox58... / uscomputergurus.com> wrote:

> > > sName
>
> > Did you draw attention to this because of the Hungarian notation?  If
> > so,  do you think I'm unwise to adopt the style once advocated by
> > Charles Simoni, super-programmer and co-founder of a giant software
> > company?
>
> Actually this form of Hungarian notation, which was called System
> Hungarian in Microsoft, is NOT what Simonyi originally sugested (and
> what was used in the Application Division).
>
> http://talklikeaduck.denhaven2.com/articles/2007/04/09/hungarian-ducks
>
> --
> Rick DeNatale
>
> My blog on Rubyhttp://talklikeaduck.denhaven2.com/

Hi Rick,

I loved your blog.  Thanks for posting it and informing me about it.

I think my usage of "Hungarian" consistent with Simonyi's intent, at
least how I understand it.  In any case,  I find my uasage helpful, as
I mentioned to Alex Young on this thread, though I may have to
sanitize future posts to avoid people who don't respond to  what I
mean but instead waste time on how I express my question.

Best wishes,
Richard