I think it would be pretty cool to have it in September and thus allow
people who are traveling to Europe from all over the globe to hit two
conferences in one trip. On the other hand, it could be a bit much to do
two conferences in one trip - is it possible to overdose on ruby hob
nobbing (or Czech beer, for that matter)?

:)

RailsConf Europe is going to be in Berlin again next year, right? I
think travel between the two cities is easy and fast whether by train or
plane, although I wasn't able to find a route between Prague & Berlin on
skyeurope.com.

Thanks for all the work you're doing on getting the next Euruko
organized.

Jacqui

PS Personally, I vote for doing it in September as I wouldn't be able to
make it back to Prague, unfortunately, as soon as April of 08.