Hi all,

thanks to Peter for getting the feedback!

So the term seems to narrow down to three possibilites:

1/  Very early April
2/  Early July
3/  Early September

It also depends on the availibility of the venue -- I think any of
those terms is quite OK, the latter two being "statistically" better
regarding the weather :)

The September term could be also arranged in such way, that visitors
from overseas could attend EURUKO *and* RailsConf Europe -- are there
people interested in this option? Should we take it into consideration?

Cheers,

Karel

--
www.karmi.cz