Hi all,

> 1/ Term -- as Peter writes, April is quite unstable month regarding the
> weather, but one can never be sure :) Given that end of May is
> RailsConf, June is RubyKaigi and September probably RailsConf Europe and
> November RubyConf, there seem to be such possibilites:
>
> * End of April: 29. 3. -- 30. 3. (...may catch "unstable" weather though
> :) @Marcel: Three months is plenty of time :)

Well, after talking to some guys it seems most of the people want April.
However, I just got a mail from Charlie O. Nutter that he would like to
come, but "while an April date for EURUKO 2008 would be great, it would
be better in early April than late April. "

 > * Beginning of May: 5. 5. -- 6. 5. (...if it isn't too close to > > >
 > RailsConf though)

If we are counting with the JRuby guys, May is out of question - they
are presenting at JavaOne in early May. Also it might be too close to
RailsConf as you said.

Of course I am not saying we should therefore ditch late April/May
completely - while I'd really love to see the JRuby team there, I am
sure that finding a time which suits everyone is at least NP-complete
(or worse :-). I am just trying to throw as much input in as I can find,
then let's see.

Cheers,
Peter
___