Hi All,

> Prague is a great city and I'm glad you've changed the date so that it is no
> longer immediately after the RubyConf in America, but I'd vote for April so
> that it neither overlaps with RailsConf (May) or RubyKaigi (June). I
> understand that this year it leaves you less time to prepare but it seems
> April or July would be best to minimize conflicts.

I am glad to see the discussion has started! From the weather
perspective, I think April and July are tied. April doesn't usually
qualify as 'nice weather' imho - at least the possibility  of rain and
random showers is much higher and the weather might change frequently
(cold/pleasant spring). On the other hand, July can be way too hot. I
would say nice April weather would be better than that of a typical
July, but ugly April weather is worse.

If anyone has knowledge of other big Ruby/Rails conferences in either
July or April, please speak up. There were 2 weeks between the USA
RubyConf and EURUKO, and I know that this was two close for several
people (including Matz). So we should leave about a month between EURUKO
and anything else if possible.

As Karel announced, there is a Facebook group called 'EURUKOBACKWEB'
(http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=17995395190) - If you are coming
(or thinking about it) please join to keep in touch, stay up to date,
join the discussion etc.

Any ideas, suggestions etc. are welcome!

Cheers,
Peter
___
http://www.rubyrailways.com