On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 12:29:21PM +0900, SASADA Koichi wrote:
> Karel Minak wrote:
> > * Term. The best term could be May/June, but the conference should
> > definitely not clash with RailsConf (29. 5.) or other important event.
>
> RubyKaigi 2008, the Japanese Ruby Conference will be held in 20
> (Fri), 21 (Sat), 22 (Sun), June, 2008.

Prague is a great city and I'm glad you've changed the date so that it is no
longer immediately after the RubyConf in America, but I'd vote for April so
that it neither overlaps with RailsConf (May) or RubyKaigi (June). I
understand that this year it leaves you less time to prepare but it seems
April or July would be best to minimize conflicts.

marcel
--
Marcel Molina Jr. <marcel / vernix.org>