Dejan Dimic wrote:
>> File.to_enum(:foreach,"file.txt").grep(/rx/) {|li| puts li; break}
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> Kind regards
>>
>> robert
>>
>> --
>> use.inject do |as, often| as.you_can - without end
>
> That's Ruby beauty, express yourself in a way that suits you the most
> and still we all can understand your dialect and enjoy.

Speak for yourself.  I found that solution particularly distasteful.  It
turned a simple, easy to read solution, into a convoluted one-liner
mess.   And on my system the enumerator solution is 50% slower.  But,
that seems to be the Ruby Way, so at some point I guess I'll have to
drink the koolaid and declare how beautiful solutions like that are.