Hi all,

	I have noticed that some of the documentation on the web for various Ruby
modules uses a stylesheet called "rubyStyle.css". When applied to the
HTML that I create with rd2, it really livens up the documentation.
However, this stylesheet does not seem to come with rd2 and I can't find
it anywhere on the documentation for rd. Does anyone know where this
stylesheet came from? Who maintains it? What documentation tool it is a
part of? Thanks!

P.S. Dave or Andy, did you use a tool to come up with the documentation
on your book's website? If so, what did you use?
--
Tobias DiPasquale
Solaris System Administrator