deltaquattro wrote:

> Hi, Bil,

Hi.

> Now I understand how it was possible that a U.S.
> engineer at Boeing was able to 1) set up, 2) run, 3) postprocess a
> complex CFD simulation and 4) write a detailed report, before I could
> even get point 3) done for the same test case.

Curious: who and which CFD code?

> This is great: your colleagues are very lucky to have you in their
> team. May I ask you some more information on how you do this?

Certainly.

>>> Which is easier to learn?
>> Yes.
>
> Pardon, I made a typo: I meant "Which one is easier to learn?". Do you
> mean Ruby is easier to learn than Python?

I think they are both easy compared to Fortran.  I don't think there
is any significant difference in ease of learning between the two.

> Thanks for all the information: as soon as I have some more time I'd
> like to contact you privately on the subject, if that's ok for you.

That's fine.

> BTW, will you attend AIAA conference in Reno, in January?

No, I'm conferenced out for the time being: I have a NATO RTO in
Athens, Greece in the beginning of December, then I'm done for a while..

Regards,
--
Bil Kleb
http://fun3d.larc.nasa.gov