------extPart_000_0058_01C82DE3.9530AB40

its me again, still having trouble with the c-core.

im trying to find the c-method(s) which is responsible if a local or global variable is set.

example:

class X
  $globvar = "hey"  <- setting/instanciation of a global variable
  def hello
    hi = "hi"   <- setting/instancition of a local variable

I've found out that the responsible methods for setting a class variable is: rb_cvar_set
, for setting an instancevariable is rb_ivar_set and for constants rb_const_set

I hope you can help me with finding the right methods for local and global vars

thanks so much!!
------extPart_000_0058_01C82DE3.9530AB40--