On Nov 15, 2007 11:48 PM, sishen <yedingding / gmail.com> wrote:
> http://sishen.lifegoo.com/?p=51
>
> Hi, guys. I wrote a ruby client api fro google translate service, then i can
> get the answer directly from the terminal, instead of the browser.
> It's really convenient for me. Enjoy it, :)

I have written similar tools using Watir, but one thing I noticed is that google
translate doesn't like you using bots - it hit me with a capcha.

Does this library handle this? Or is it just something that you are supposed
to use responsibly.

Admittedly I was being an ass about it, and trying to translate all of
my applications
resource files.

As an aside, does anyone know of any online services that allow you unlimited
(for pay) machine translation?