Hi,

I have problems running this on MS Win2k, using
ruby 1.6.5 (2001-09-19) [i386-cygwin].

I turned off the add-blocker filter, and told ZoneAlarm to let ruby talk to
the outside world.

After "a =
Net::HTTP.get("wwwdictionary.com","/cgi-bin/dict.pl?term=#{ARGV[0]}")" runs,
I get back a bunch of HTML with the following seemingly relevant bits of
text:

  "The page cannot be displayed"
  "HTTP 403.1 Forbidden: Execute Access Forbidden"
  "Internet Information Services"
  "You have attempted to execute a CGI, ISAPI, or other executable program
from a directory that does not allow programs to be executed."

Well, that's not exactly helpful news to me. I don't know what to make of
this or what to do about it. Any suggestions from the experts?

Thanks,
Conrad