On Nov 18, 11:17 am, ulazar <ula... / XXXtin.it> wrote:
> I would like to create an interface GUI with ruby. What I have to use? I
> would like that the GUI could be used in win, osx and linux. Is there a
> good interface builder?

I had a similar question regarding which library to use. After talking
to people and reading various posts and articles I reached a
conclusion that I have to choose between Tk and GTK2. Tk+Ruby seems to
have more resources on the web but GTK2+Ruby looks better and
apparently is more easily customizable (custom drawn widgets was
easier to create). I've personally chosen GTK2.

Check this out:
http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/hiki.cgi

Regarding a good interface builder I have much less experience. I code
the interface definitions myself.

FireAphis