ts wrote:
>  You don't need rb_global_variable() if you use
>  rb_define_readonly_variable()

Well, this might be something I've done wrong on my setup, or perhaps
you're running newer source than me. (I'm still sticking to 1.6.5)

Not only does it not work, but others of the global read only variables
also give me nil at times, such as $LOAD_PATH, even thou $:, which is
set as a readonly variable 2-3 lines about it.

But for now, ignorance is bliss :-)

--
<[ Kent Dahl ]>================<[ http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~kentda/ ]>
  )____(stud.techn.;ind.шл.data)||(softwareDeveloper.at(Trustix))_(