ts wrote:
>  Well I've quickly look at your patch.
>
>  Use rb_global_variable() for rb_static_ext_hash

Thank you! Works better now.
Does this mean it was GC'd or something, while I wasn't looking? I'm
probably too used to C++.

Now, first I did this:
	rb_define_readonly_variable("$STATICEXT", &rb_static_ext_hash );
in Init_load in eval.c.

I'd assume that this variable now was accessible to my scripts, but it
just returns nil. (Both with and without the
rb_global_variable(&rb_static_ext_hash) line too.)

But that is probably just as well, since I wouldn't want people to
meddle with it in scripts!

--
<[ Kent Dahl ]>================<[ http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~kentda/ ]>
  )____(stud.techn.;ind.шл.data)||(softwareDeveloper.at(Trustix))_(