srinivasan.anand / accenture.com wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>             Got struck up with this. Please help.
>

> The actual requirement is that I am trying to generate a model diagram
> thru the railroad which I have installed in my machine. I use both
> oracle and postgre db's in the db connection (database.yml file).
>

> "puredisk_development:
>
>   adapter: postgresql
>
>   database: ca
>
>   port: 10085
>
>   username: ***
>
>   password: ***
>

> reporting_development:
>
>   adapter: oracle
>
>   username: ***
>
>   password: ***
>
>   database: ***
>
> "
>

> This "pd.rb" in the error uses the postgre db conection.
>
> The contents of the pd.rb file are
>

> "
>
> class PD < ActiveRecord::Base
>
>   connection = "puredisk_#{ENV['RAILS_ENV']}"
>
>   establish_connection connection.to_sym
>
> end

Do you have an environment called 'development' in database.yml?  It
seems you have  reporting_development and puredisk_development but not
development.

That said, I think for one of my projects, I had some problems with
railroad trying to resolve class name because my file names didn't seem
to match the convention... I think my table was called TTFiles and my
model was TtFile and the file name was tt_file.rb - and it all didn't
add up to Railroad properly at that time.  I don't know if the problem
you are seeing is because it expects your class to be Pd (not PD)?

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Mohit.
11/16/2007 | 10:51 PM.