Todd Benson wrote:
> I would think that you would want to maintain the ? behavior across
> the board.  In other words, it should return TrueClass or FalseClass
> objects.

Why?  In Ruby, anything that is neither nil nor false is the same as
true...  I cannot express how many thousands of times this convention
has simplified my code and eased my life!  Furthermore, like method
aliases, this convention falls in line with Ruby's TIMTOWDI philosophy.

So, forcing question-mark methods to return only 'true' and 'false'
feels far too restrictive and seems to follow a
there's-only-one-way-to-do-it philosophy IMHO.