I am trying to use custom headers, and I am having an issue with how
Net::HTTP handles this.  Let's say I want to add the header "a-header"
to the HTTP message I am sending to a server.  When I turn on a TCP
monitor to check on the message, I notice that Net::HTTP changes
"a-header" to "A-Header".  I would like to prevent Net::HTTP from
changing the casing of my header, but I would also like to avoid
modifying the Net::HTTP library to do this.  Is there a solution to
prevent Net::HTTP from changing the casing of "a-header" without
modifying the Net::HTTP library (like a function in that library to call
to stop the casing change)?  If not, what is the cleanest solution to
modify Net::HTTP for this issue?  Thanks!